Friday, November 8, 2013

It is Friday night.  I am sitting at the quilting table, cutting fabric and listening to Luis DelVilar's Ibiza Sensations podcast.  If you have ever been to the "White Island" you know that is serious party music......
Anyway, I am beginning to figure out the photo thing (thanks Yannik) and will try to get better at posting pics.  I am proud that I made my first block for the Orlando modern Quilting group this week.  I had hoped that I would win the blocks but no luck.  Maybe next time especially since the block will be a Christmas ornament!  Iam halfway through binding my very first quilt....it feels like it is taking forever but it is nearly queen size so I must persevere...sighs.  I have so much to do, yadda, yadda, yadda but I will complete all the tasks I have set for myself before the end of the holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment