Thursday, February 26, 2015

Some QuiltCon 2015 pics

I took about 400-500 pictures of quilts and just too many to post here.  I have them on my Facebook page under QuiltCon 2015 albums 1 through 5 or 6.  Beautiful,inspirational, quirky, thoughful....just some of the words I could use to describe them.  I will put some pics of some of the swag I received for free and some I purchased.  If you really want to have a great time, get lots of useful info, be overwhelmed with creativity?  GO GO GO!  The first six pics are all freebies....I won the big stack of Michael Miller fabric!  The very last pic was a freebie from Cotton and Steel.  Lucky me, I received one with lots of selvage strips and I want to use them to make my first bag.  I also have a watch that Bernina provided so I have to add that pic.  The other pics are things I bought......











No comments:

Post a Comment