Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Been a long time.....

Well, it has been a long time sinc I posted anything. Life has changed a great deal in three years but I am in a much happier place now! First of all, I finally came to my senses and realized that I no longer had joy in my workplace. After a long talk with a counselor, my dear heart and my kids, I made the decision to retire early. My supervisor was pretty shocked when I walked in the next day and gave my notice and to tell the truth, I felt as if the world was lifted off my shoulders. Lots of my coworkers who left before me all said that there was no way they could explain the sense of relief that went through them and I have to admit that I finally understood how it felt. Since retiring from work it took me a long time to adjust to not having a schedule. But I have managed to find out things that do take up my time....volunteering, getting back into,y facepainting, photography, my corvette, my fifth wheel rv (discovered how much I enjoy going camping and fishing) and Quilting! This is probably be more about this passion more than anything else but from time to time personal thoughts will creep in

No comments:

Post a Comment