Monday, March 24, 2014

Buying a house can be so trying......

Well, another delay to closing.....I feel like I am never going to get the keys!  Now it looks as though we may close on Friday or next Monday.  I had hoped to be done early this week so we could get the water and power turned on and be able to start painting in the garage.  I bought an electric paint sprayer.  I painted four rooms in my current house with brush and roller......never again if I can help it.  
I guess I am just excited about having a new project that I can make into my altered dream house.  Altered because my tastes have changed a bit.  I had planned on getting a sleeper sofa from one of the local furniture stores and then I wandered into a hotel liquidation.......OH boy!!!!  This makes up for the closing delay....I am going to get two ( yes that is right) two 80 inch sofas with queen size real mattresses, two wood (no pressboard) end tables and one coffee table for the low low price of....273 dollars!  Oh, did I mention they are from one of the Disney hotels?????   Stanley Steemer you are about to get some business from me.  What excites me more is that now I will have extra money so now I can purchase the sliding patio doors that have the blinds between the glass because I absolutely abhor those contractor blinds.  Oh happy day when I get the keys to my new house!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment