Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Quiltcon I'm a comin!

Well after hearing about all the frenzy trying to get a room for the Modern Quilt Guild QUILTCON convention in February I thought to myself "Self you better get a move on and make a reservation".  Luckily I am the proud owner of a 28' long fifth wheel trailer so a place to sleep isn't too bad but making sure you have a safe place to park your trailer.  Found a place 15 minutes from downtown (which works for me) ...Austin Lone Star Carefree RV Resort.  What makes it even sweeter is that they give military a 50% discount!  Woohoo!  Dan and I are planning on arriving a few days prior to the conference start so we can both enjoy the city before I get my quilt on.  Now I have to wait to find out the cost of convention and workshops (shudders)......

No comments:

Post a Comment